Friday, May 9, 2014

My Prayer:



Lord, you know what the future holds. 
Give me the strength to face it, and the courage to adapt to changes. Even if this means judgement and isolation from everyone else, I know I am not alone, for you are always with me. Nothing else matters, no one else but you. I will hide under the shadow of your grace, and I will know which people would matter in my life, for they will look for me and look after me. Before, I was brave. Now, fear has departed from me. I surrender my life to you Lord. Give me life's greatest battles, give me this Earth's devils and demons. 
I will ask not for a way out, but for a better armor, a better sword, and a better spirit... your Spirit. 

I will always be #AMAGOH 

A Man after God's own Heart


Stefan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment

Facebook Like

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks